Preview and Feedback Sessions
Winter Technology and Process Preview and Feedback Sessions
Join us for an exclusive preview of the new UVA Human Resources technology, meet the team, and win door prizes.
- How will I enter my time?
- How do I view my pay slip?
- I’m adopting a child. Now what?
- How do I add a beneficiary?
- What training is required for my certification? How will I track it?
- How will I sign up for education and training courses?
- As a manager, how do I approve time, promote, and terminate an employee?
- How do I see real-time reporting that gives me a view into my organization?
- What are the recruiting and onboarding processes for Faculty and Professional Researchers, Students, Staff, and Team Members?
Be one of the first UVA community members to preview the new Workday technology and give feedback on future HR processes before the July 2018 go-live!
Registration now open!
Thursday, February 22, 2018
1:00 to 5:00 PM
Newcomb Hall Ballroom
Health System Session
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
1:00 to 5:00 PM
Pinn Hall Conference Center
Fall Preview and Feedback Sessions
In September, the Ufirst project team hosted live sessions for faculty, staff, and team members across Grounds. These sessions explored Workday, focusing on Recruiting, Performance Management, and Compensation processes. The feedback gathered is critical to meeting the needs of the University and a successful go-live in July 2018. See the details from the P1 Preview and Feedback sessions below. Thank you for your participation and partnership!
By the Numbers
Learn more about the participant analysis
Learn more about the feedback
Learn about session questions and answers specific to Recruiting.
Learn about session questions and answers specific to Performance Management.
Learn about session questions and answers specific to Compensation.
There will be many ways to learn about Workday in the coming months. Stay tuned for more details about upcoming events.