UVA Announces National Search for a Chief Human Resources Officer
The CHRO will elevate and establish HR as a trusted partner and strategic, integrated resource that delivers consistent service and upholds shared principles across the University. The CHRO’s main charges include, but are not limited to:
- creating a high-performing HR team, culture with a service mindset,
- being a thought-leader at UVA and an advocate for HR,
- creating innovative ways to engage all employees,
- developing integrated talent acquisition plans, and
- ensuring that technology, processes and policies are aligned to University goals.
The CHRO will play an integral role in leading the transformation of HR and commencing the successful implementation of Ufirst by conceptualizing the final end-state and articulating the path forward to achieve that goal. The CHRO will be the architect of a new culture that empowers the University’s human capital and establishes a culture of employee engagement that connects all employees to UVA’s mission.
UVA selected Korn Ferry to lead the recruitment efforts in collaboration with the UVA Search Committee.
Visit the Executive Search website for additional information on the CHRO position.