Congratulations to our prize winners!
- Elizabeth Blough – Dept. of Ophthalmology, UVA School of Medicine
- Joni Capelle – University Advancement, Information Systems
- Tabitha Lillard – Dept. of Psychology, College of Arts & Sciences
We had another week of enthusiastic participation in our Virtual Scavenger Hunt – with representation from across Grounds! Here are the correct answers to yesterday's questions:
- Once I've submitted my time, what do I need to do in order to notify my manager? Nothing, Workday will automatically send your manager an approval task in their inbox.
- Can I view my payslip using the Workday mobile app on my smartphone? Yes, most popular tasks can be managed on the mobile app.
- If I need to make corrections to a previous time period, will I need to submit a paper time sheet? No, all corrections will be handled in Workday. No more paper time sheets!
Out of 40+ correct answers, we chose three winners at random.
When is my next chance to win?
New questions will be posted Monday morning, September 24. Send your answers to email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. that day. All entries with the correct answers will be put into a drawing, and three prize winners will be chosen and announced on Tuesday.