Future-state HR Position Application
Thank you for your interest in future-state HR positions. Wave 1 applications are closed as of June 8 and the Talent Transition team will begin scheduling interviews. Wave 2 positions are scheduled to open on September 11.
- This application process is for employees impacted by the Ufirst HR transformation at the University of Virginia. If you are not an impacted employee, please do not fill out this application.
- Impacted employees are defined as full-time and part-time, benefits-eligible employees who have an HR job title or are part of a specified HR department including the Academic Division, University Physicians Group, the Medical Center, and the College at Wise. If an employee’s position does not meet these criteria but his/her position description documents 20% or more HR work, this employee may be considered an impacted employee upon validation by the Ufirst Talent Transition Team. If you are unsure if you are an impacted employee, please contact your manager.
- Future-state HR positions that are not filled by impacted employees will be posted on the UVA Academic Division job site, the UVA Medical Center job site, and UVA Physicians Group job site.
- It is recommended that you complete the application worksheet before beginning the application process.
- Once you have completed your worksheet, please plan to spend approximately 15 to 20 minutes completing this application. Your information entered on each screen will be saved until you complete and exit. If you do exit the application before you submit, you must use the same computer and browser in order to continue and complete your application.
- Please complete this application only once. If multiple applications are submitted, only your first will be reviewed. If you need to make any changes or updates to your application, please email Ufirst Talent Transition. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Email Ufirst Talent Transition for questions regarding the application process and tool.